- A conversation about the importance of making an impact as a consumer, investor, and donor
- Proxy voting guide for WDN members outlines shareholder action opportunities
- WDN provided seed funding to the coalition, which just got ExxonMobil to withdraw their permit application to transport oversized equipment through environmentally sensitive areas.
- Elaine Nonneman is excited about the role that cooperatives and employee-owned businesses are playing in reforming the economy.
- WDN members meet with key Washington DC leaders, including Rep. Nancy Pelosi, to discuss a range of important issues.